Friday, June 14, 2013

My Style: Navy and Pastel blue

Navy and Pastel 
  
         Hello There! It's been an interesting weather lately. It's been very hot with severe humidity in the afternoon and many rainy isolated thunderstorms during the day. So it's been really confusing for me deciding what to wear. Today's outfit is more of a summary fun outfit. You can wear it to school, lunch with friends, casual dinner, certain work places. I like the combination of the colors. You can combine different looks with this outfit. During the hot weather, you can just wear the navy blue shirt with the pastel skirt and pair it with a polka dot belt. When it gets chilly later, you can add a crochet light jacket and change the belt. I wore the flowers belt that I made in my DIY blog which you can check here:  diy4mix.blogspot.com
I paired this outfit with a yellow pump, but you can wear  white, yellow or black wedges. I also combined it with a red purse and red sunglasses. I hope you enjoy this outfit and let me know what colors would you pair the pastel with. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Posts