Natural Facial Mask!
Today I would like to share with you this facial mask. It's very easy to prepare and it consists of only two ingredients: Strawberries and Honey. Strawberries are great for the skin because they are full of antioxidants and vitamin C. They also have the alpha-hydroxy acid & Salicilic Acid substances. Antioxidants fight free radicals which causes aging, fine lines, and wrinkles. Vitamin C leaves the skin with a clear complexion, and prevents fine lines. Alpha-hydroxy acid removes dead skin cells leaving the skin youthful and glowing. Salicilic acid helps in clearing acne.
4 strawberries, 1tbs of honey, and a clean towel.
1. In a bowl, mash the four strawberries with a fork until it becomes a past.
2. Add the 1tbs of honey until completely mixed
3. Apply to the face and rub in circular motion then wait 15 minutes.
4. Wet the towel with warm water and wipe the mask off of your face. The reason for the warm towel is to open your pores.
5. Once the face is completely clean, wet the other side of the towel with cold water and wipe your face to close the pores.
Do this mask weekly and you will see a difference in your skin. I hope you enjoyed this post. Have you used a strawberry mask before? Let me know what you think! Have A Sweet Day!