How To Make Your Own Chemical
Free Lavender Perfume!
Lavender is one of my favorite scents. Having an organic and chemical/toxin free perfume is just amazing! I researched and found this recipe that I think I will make soon and I wanted to share it with you. Lavender is know for it's soothing and relaxing qualities. It used in aromatherapy and as a sleep aid. You can take a lavender bath or even rub a little bit of this perfume on your hand before bed to help you get to sleep fast and get your beauty sleep!
The ingredients to make one ounce of this perfume are the following:
1. 6 drops of lavender oil.
2. 1 tablespoon of grated beeswax
3. 1tablespoon of almond oil.
you can get all these ingredients from any health/drug store.
1. Heat gently the almond oil and the beeswax untill melted.
2. Add the lavender oil and stir.
3. Pour the perfume into a small bottle with a tight fitted lid.
That's it! I hope you enjoyed this Beauty post! Let me know what you think. Have A Sweet Day!