Necklace Holder DIY
I would like to share with you this DIY! It's very easy and simple to make. I actually have created a video for it. It's not long it's under 2 minutes. Let me know what you think! Have a great Monday!
1. Cork Board, 2. Acrylic Paint, 3. Paint Brush, 4. Ruler, 5. Tacks
1. Paint the Frame if it wasn't already painted. This board was
already painted so It was one less step to do.
2. Paint the Cork Board itself with a bright color. I painted it white.
3. Apply 2 or 3 coats to give it a nice clean look.
4. Measure 2 inches and place the tacks at these two points.
5. Measure one inch in between each set of tacks. Apply this to
the whole board.
7. Place your Necklaces on the board and enjoy an organized tangle