Today I would like to share with you a few natural resources that can shrink pores. Before I do that, let's talk about what causes pores to appear large. There are many causes, hormonal imbalance, pores clogged by (dirt, oil, and bacteria), genetics, stress, wrong application of cosmetics, menopause, and the lack of skin maintenance.
You can shrink the appearance of swollen pores but you can't decrease the actual size of pores unless you use laser treatments. Dirt, oil, and bacteria can clog the pores and make it look larger than what it actually is. There are many natural resources to use to shrink the look of swollen pores. Here are a few:
1. Honey: Mix 2-3 tbs of honey and lemon juice. Message on face and let stand for 5 minutes, then rinse with warm water.
2. Ice cubes: Ice cubes will tighten the pores and keep the production of oil glands normal. Wrap a few ice cubes in a cotton cloth, then rub your face. Do this every morning.
3. Tomato juice: Apply tomato juice to the face and let set for 20 minutes. Then rinse with warm water. Do this 3 times a week.
4. Cucumber juice: Cucumber is known for skin benefits. Mix some cucumber juice with a little bit of salt and apply on face for a few minutes.
5. Oatmeal: oatmeal is great for exfoliating the skin which will remove the dirt and oil out of pores. Mix 2 tbs of oatmeal with 3 tbs of honey. Message your face with it in a circular motion. Then rinse with warm water.
6. Yogurt: Mix 2tbs of yogurt with 1 tbs of flour. Keep it refrigerated. Apply this mask evenly on your face. Leave for 20-30 minutes. Then rinse with water.
I hope you guys enjoyed this post. Let me know what you think! Have A Sweet Day!