Friday, January 10, 2014

Winter 2014 Runway Trends!






     Wearable Runway Trends! 







Hello friends,

Today I would like to share with you this video with photos and audio to talk about the winter 2014 runway trends. I know this might be a little late to post, but I wanted to make a whole series for the entire year, so I'll be starting with this one for the winter season. Have you tried wearing any of these trends this winter? Let me know which one you like the most. Have A Sweet Day











10 comments:

  1. You did a wonderful job on this video :) You have such a lovely voice!

    My favorite of the trends are: Menswear, pink, and tartan.

    xo Azu

    www.raven-locks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved this awesome video and post Nora, especially because we will only be having winter in about June, so now I can be well informed and prepared for the trends. Thanks for sharing your fashionable thoughts on my last post. Happy Weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The video was fun! I think it took so much hard work!
    Loved it! :)

    Relationships.College.Love

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved how this video turned out! I really like the tartan trend right now!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post and video. I love white color and punk. :)
    fashionhappenss.blogspot.sk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Greate video good idea:) do you want follow each other? www.femmfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic video, great trends!!!!


    www.plogstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic video! Love the tartan trends!
    http://www.fabuloustorture.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Posts