Sunday, August 4, 2013

Accessories

                                 

 

Stack-able Rings Trend

 

 Stack-able rings are in trend now. Everywhere I go I see them in stores. I have picked out these rings with different designs. My favorite is this one below. Stackable rings actually add a cool edgy look to your outfit and make a great hand candy :)! I've listed all the links to these rings in case you decided you want to get one of them. I hope you enjoy this post and Have A Sweet Day!

 

     H&M 

 


       1.  Band Ring Pack                     2.Gradated 6 Ring Set 
   ASOS                                              H&M 
                    
3. Rhinestone ring Set                  4.  4 Pack Ring
    Forever 21                                          ASOS


     
                                 1. Chevron Stack-able Rings       2. Jungle Stack-able Ring                                   
 Forever 21                                                 Forever 21

 3. 10 Pack Rings                            4. 9 Pack Rings
    H&M                                            H&M



17 comments:

  1. Awesome info once again! Thanks for this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! Please check out newest post at www.loveolia.com! Hope you'll follow on Bloglovin!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice rings :)

    www.perlaoreneta.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful rings <3
    Thanks for your comment;) I follow you now via GFC and Bloglovin.

    Love
    Minnja

    www.minnja.de
    Minnja on Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your choice! Stackable rings are really trendy now!

    http://jewelleryfastfood.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's an amazing ring selection. Thanks for following on Bloglovin. I followed you back and hope we stay in touch <3

    xx Mira

    www.glamdevils.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. So nice! :)

    http://fashionabejita.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh all the rings are so pretty!♥ lovely blog!:) I liked your facebook page (petra lorencova) and followed you on bloglovin and google+ (petra lorietta) ;)

    www.lorietta.cz


    My Facebook page


    My Bloglovin profile

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello! thanks for your comment and the follow.

    ReplyDelete
  10. In LOVE with stack-able rings! If you get a sec, I'd love to hear your thoughts on my latest. :)

    Xo,
    Gina
    http://eastcoastwestcoastfashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely accessories can be seen here. I would love to see more and more of fashion jewelry

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Posts