2. Fabric paint (pink & White)
3. Heart stencils
6. White glitter
7. Fabric pen
8. Spray glue
1. Think of the design you would like to achieve.
2. Place the stencil where you want it to be, add tape around it to hold it down.
3. Mix the colors you have to achieve the color you want. I had dark pink, so I added white paint to it to make it a lighter shade of pink. Then apply the paint using the brush on top of the stencil like you see in the picture above.
4. Apply about 2-3 coats.
5. Remove the stencil with the tape, and you will get the shape you were looking for. In this case a heart shape design.
6. Repeat the same process as above with a smaller heart stencil around the sneakers
7. Let it dry for about 3 hours.
8. Spray the Glue adhesive spray on the front of the sneaker then sprinkle the white glitter all over it, and let it dry for a few minutes.
That's it! I hope you liked this DIY! Have A Sweet Day!