Sunday, September 22, 2013

Free Topic: My Fall Favorites


                            

  Officially Fall

 

Today is officially the beginning of the fall season. I'm actually excited because I prefer the cooler/colder weather over  heat and humidity. I love the Fall season. I think it's my favorite. I love all the colors, the coziness, the food, the drinks, and of course the fashion. Also, let's not forget Halloween in October. I still don't know what I want to be for Halloween. I'm hoping to figure it out by then. In the mean time, I will be enjoying the weather and all what Fall has to offer. Here are some of my favorite things in the Fall. Let me know what are yours! Have A Sweet Fall Day!


     1. Favorite Fall Fashion Trends:
           Pink Pastels, Faux Fur, and Classical Prints 



       2. Favorite Fall Drinks:


     
3. Favorite Fall Food



       4. Favorite Fall Candle Scents





15 comments:

  1. nice post :)

    www.perlaoreneta.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i follow you now on bloglovin :-)

    www.laukizia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. So nice! I didn't use to like Fall very much, but I feel actually different this year and it's full of wonderful things that you can't experience in summer, just like your list :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love fall! looking forward to it :) just found your blog, wanna follow each other? :)



    Saci
    ChocolateFashionCoffee
    ChocolateFashionCoffee Facebook Page

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post! I love all of your fall picks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i completely forgot about fall scented candles, love them. such a great post. really puts anyone in the fall mood :D

    http://1finedai.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. ah! i love autumn and all it brings x
    www.vicariousLA.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely post, I love autumn!

    I just followed you on GFC. If you want, we can follow each other on other platforms. Just let me know!

    www.astylevictim.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. great post! would you like to follow eachother?
    xx
    daniella
    simplybeautifulelegant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey Nora, I also prefer the cooler weather over the heat and I love hot chocolate! Very nice post.
    I'm doing the eyelashes too, but not on regular basis, so I don't know what kind of effect I'll get.

    http://www.fabuloustorture.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hola soy Sandra, no llevo mucho tiempo en este mundillo del blog y he dado con tu blog por casualidad y la verdad es que me encanta! así que te sigo desde ya! y me encantaría que visitarás mi blog a ver que te parece y si te gusta que me siguieras. Gracias guapaa! un besoo

    ReplyDelete
  12. mi blog es http:elvestidordesandrab.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love this post! Autumn is my favourite time of year
    Lauren.xx
    www.laurenmidd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Posts