Saturday, September 7, 2013

My Style: White DIY T-shirt with Skinny Jeans

 

 

Simple Casual Outfit


 Hello Friends,

Today's outfit is very simple. I wore this T-shirt, that I hand drew and painted myself. You can check the last photo to see that I wrote my blog's name on it. I was inspired by the Chanel 5 Perfume bottle. I paired it with skinny jeans, yellow pumps, and a red bag! I hope you liked this post, Have A Sweet Day! 

 
 


 
 

 



  T-shirt: DIY, Jeans: Zara, Pumps: Aldo, Bag: Macys



10 comments:

  1. Very Pretty! Love your style, where can I order one of the shirts??

    ReplyDelete
  2. great outfit, I love your shoes <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this outfit :) the shoes add a really nice touch to everything

    http://www.pinkoolaid.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great idea with the DIY-shirt and cool outfit!

    www.chrissabella.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your yellow heels)

    mary-tur.ru

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is great! A perfect DIY, I would definitely wear that T-shirt ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your tee!! And shoes are amazing!!
    What about following each other with gfc, bloglovin and facebook?
    Kisses
    Francy&Stef
    Chic With The Least
    Also on Facebook and on Bloglovin’

    ReplyDelete
  8. really great look !
    new post on my blog !
    www.rumeur-rose.blogspot.com
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi lovely,

    I really like your blog, its super cute with lots of beautiful photos!

    Hope you can check out my blog soon and let me know if your interested in following each other.

    www.victoriaaemma.blogspot.co.uk

    Vickyy

    XO

    ReplyDelete
  10. casual & chic. Love the DIY T-shirt!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Posts