Thursday, December 5, 2013

Beauty: Lavender Bath Salt & Scrub!






  Lavender Salt DIY! 









Hello friends,

Today I want to share with you a lavender bath salt and scrub DIY. It's very easy and simple to make. All you need are these ingredients: Epsom Salt, Lavender Buds, Lavender Essential oil, and Lavender Soap dye. So to make this salt, add the lavender buds to the epsom salt, then add a few drops of the lavender essential oil to the mixture. Then color the salt with the lavender soap dye to give it a beautiful look. Then, put this mixture in an air tight jar for a few days to lock in the scent and essential oil into the salt. You can make some for yourself and it can also make a wonderful gift. Epsom salt is a great exfoliate and great for relaxing muscles. So it's perfect for a relaxing bath, or you can use it as a body and facial scrub. Use about 6 tablespoons for a bath, or one tablespoon when using as a scrub. I hope you enjoy making this beauty diy. Have A Sweet Day!






14 comments:

  1. This is why I love reading blogs like yours :) I get lazy and stuck in my beauty routine and seeing something like this and it inspires me - not only to try things, but to make them myself? It's such a... luxury almost, it's not absolutely necessary, but so, so sweet for us girls to have! Thanks for sharing :)

    Renate from thecuriousklutz.blogspot.dk
    My first Christmassy post just went up my blog, if you're interested to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds lovely!

    http://pomegranateandcoffee.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds great :)

    New Post Up: http://beauty-fulll.blogspot.com/2013/12/celeb-style-accessories-by-choies.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love lavender, it sounds great my dear!
    Xxx

    Carolina

    www.the-world-c.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. great diy!
    www.vworldrocks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great DIY, sounds like the perfect way to relax.

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. that sounds great my dear :)

    http://lavinajampit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this fantastic DIY idea Nora, going to try it out! Your comment meant a lot to me...Thank you dear.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've been looking for a DIY gift project that was simple enough to do before Christmas, maybe this is it!

    jess | Quaintrelle

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a great DIY project. Thanks for sharing.
    Beautetude

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great post. I love lavender´s scent. :)
    fashionhappenss.blogspot.sk

    ReplyDelete
  12. definitely going to try this. great post. x

    http://itsmegsmind.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Posts