Saturday, December 28, 2013

My Style: Red Coat & Sweater With Black Jeans





                                                      Red & Black




Hello friends,

On Christmas day, I visited family and had a wonderful time. This is what I wore, just something festive and casual at the same time. I wore a red coat with black buttons. I paired it with black skinny jeans, red & black leopard print scarf, and an oversize sweater. Of course I had to wear gloves, because although it wasn't snowing, it was really cold. I also wore my black booties. Let me know what you think. I hope you had a great one. Have A Sweet Day & Happy New Year!



 
                                     





15 comments:

  1. Love that red coat! Beautiful outfit!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your red coat and the boots too :)

    Check out my new post Here!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great fashion sense. Happy New Year 2014 to you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect color combination. Have a nice day.

    http://www.fashiondenis.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful outfit!! Perfect styling!!!


    www.plogstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Buenos dias guapa!!! Estas ideal. El rojo te favorece mucho. Un beso y feliz año.


    Todreamthrimpossiblemnoeliaco.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great look! Love you coat :)

    http://diamondbyme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. That coat and the scarf are so pretty, love them together!

    HMLovur

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice look. You look perfect in red color. :)
    fashionhappenss.blogspot.sk

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful, I love these colours together :)
    - Regando mi cactus

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great blog! I am now following you on Google+, Bloglovin and GFC if you would like to visit my blog and follow me back :)
    http://www.faceinfashion.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. You look gorgeous in red and black. Love the sunglasses on you. Totally chic and stylish.
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awesome Holiday outfit!!! on an awesomely beautiful girl!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Posts