Saturday, December 28, 2013

My Style: Red Coat & Sweater With Black Jeans





                                                      Red & Black




Hello friends,

On Christmas day, I visited family and had a wonderful time. This is what I wore, just something festive and casual at the same time. I wore a red coat with black buttons. I paired it with black skinny jeans, red & black leopard print scarf, and an oversize sweater. Of course I had to wear gloves, because although it wasn't snowing, it was really cold. I also wore my black booties. Let me know what you think. I hope you had a great one. Have A Sweet Day & Happy New Year!



 
                                     





15 comments:

  1. Love that red coat! Beautiful outfit!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your red coat and the boots too :)

    Check out my new post Here!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great fashion sense. Happy New Year 2014 to you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect color combination. Have a nice day.

    http://www.fashiondenis.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful outfit!! Perfect styling!!!


    www.plogstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Buenos dias guapa!!! Estas ideal. El rojo te favorece mucho. Un beso y feliz año.


    Todreamthrimpossiblemnoeliaco.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great look! Love you coat :)

    http://diamondbyme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey beautiful! this is lovely! Amazing post!
    Best wishes for this 2014… may the new year bring you happiness and joy!
    www.thebeautifulessence.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. That coat and the scarf are so pretty, love them together!

    HMLovur

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice look. You look perfect in red color. :)
    fashionhappenss.blogspot.sk

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful, I love these colours together :)
    - Regando mi cactus

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great blog! I am now following you on Google+, Bloglovin and GFC if you would like to visit my blog and follow me back :)
    http://www.faceinfashion.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. You look gorgeous in red and black. Love the sunglasses on you. Totally chic and stylish.
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awesome Holiday outfit!!! on an awesomely beautiful girl!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Posts