Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Accessories: Statement Necklaces



Geometric Statement Necklaces


Geometric Statement Necklaces are in trend now.  There are different types of statement necklaces. I like the collar ones with the tribal pointy edge design . I also like the Geometric shaped ones. The statement necklaces can be worn with a solid shirt or a dress to make the whole outfit pop. You can also wear them with certain non overwhelming prints so that it won't clash. I hope you like my pick for today! Have a sweet day!



Shard and Rhinestone Collar



Metal Track Necklace


                                                                            Metal Bib Necklace
                                                                                 Nordstrom




Color Block Metal Statement Necklace


                        

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for your comment! :)
    Beautiful necklaces!
    And of course we can follow each other! I'm going to do it right now on GFC and Bloglovin :)
    xx

    http://fashionabejita.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Posts