Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Fashion Couture

                                         



 Designer Dress

 




This week's pick is this beautiful dress by Elie Saab from the Spring/Summer 2013 collection. I love the color, the flower lace details, the sheer factor of this dress. I also like the style of it. I like the 3/4 sleeve, the fitted waist, and the length of it. It's just a perfect dress.  It definitely screams spring and summer. In real life I would wear this dress to a special occasion. I hope you like my pick. Have a sweet day!



7 comments:

  1. Awesome pick! You have amazing taste Nora. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you James for your nice words!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely dress (: I think your pick is wonderful. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. love this dress!
    Like your blog! Would you like to follow each other?
    XO MP

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Eliza! yeah sure, let's do it.

      noradulce.blogspot.com

      Delete
  5. Thank you! glad you liked it.

    noradulce.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Nora!

    Did you get my message! You commented on my website that you wanted to follow each other, I'm now following you on Bloglovin'..

    X

    http://queenofjetlags.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Posts