How To Wear Prints?
Prints are another trend for this year. There are different kinds of prints like the floral, the stripes, the tribal, the geometric, and many more. However, prints can be tricky to wear. It's kind of hectic to find what matches it. I thought of a few ways to wear them, I also picked all of these outfits from H&M which is a very affordable store. Here are the guidelines I figured to wearing prints:
1. Look for the colors of the print on your pants, skirt or top, and accentuate one of the colors of that print by wearing a solid top of the same color. As you can see in outfit 1 & 2. I chose the yellow in the skirt by matching it with a yellow top & the white in the pants by matching it with the white top.
2. Keep all accessories in solid and contrasting colors. The accessories can have some minimum embellishments like the bag and belt in outfit 1.
3. You can have the accessories' color to be the potential color of mixing the top and bottom's color. For example, outfit 2 has the top white and the bottom red & white. So if these two colors are mixed, the potential color would be pink. So I picked the pink color for the bag and pumps.
4.You can mix certain prints as long as they don't overpower each other. Like the third outfit I put together. The stripes and the floral prints usually go well together if the colors are similar. Also, make all accessories neutral.
5. Pumps usually pair the best with prints. It gives it an elegant finish look.
6. Wearing belts with the prints can amplify the outfit and gives it a dressy cute look.
I hope you like this post! Have a Sweet Day!