Natural Hair Treatments
For thinning hair:
* Mask 1: coconut oil + vitamin E + Castor oil
* Mask 2: Coconut Oil + Pure Honey.
You can get the Coconut oil, honey and vitamin E from any health food grocery store. Castor oil can be found in beauty supply stores. Leave in for an hour. You can cover the hair with a shower cap so the oil won't drip on your shirt. Then rinse thoroughly. Shampoo afterwards.
To eliminate dandruff:
* Mix 1/4 cup of Apple cider Vinegar and 1/4 cup of distilled water. Massage your scalp with this
solution. The vinegar will neuralize the scalp's Ph and eliminates build up of dandruff. Rinse thoroughly and shampoo.
* Mix a little of olive oil and almond oil. Massage the scalp and hair with it. Then leave for 5
minutes, rinse and shampoo. repeat 2-3 a week until dandruff is gone.
To eliminate split ends:
* Mix 1 avocado + 2 tablespoons of egg whites + 3 tablespoons of olive oil. Mash the avocado and add the egg whites and olive oil to the mixture. Beat until it reaches a thick consistency. Apply to hair and cover with a shower cap. Leave in for 45 minutes, rinse and shampoo.
* Beer: Just apply the beer to your hair. This remedy does not require any other ingredients because the proteins and nutrients will bond to the hair and seal in the split ends. Pour the beer into a spray bottle. Spray your hair then rinse and shampoo.
To eliminate Frizz:
* Rinse hair with sparkling/carbonated water: shampoo and wash your hair, then rinse with carbonated water. The sparkling water eliminate frizz caused by humidity. It works due to its low PH.
* Apple Cider Vinegar and water: wash your hair and then rinse with equal parts of apple cider vinegar and water.